Archiwum
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  

Kody długie

Go down 
Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2
AutorWiadomość
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 863

Kody długie - Page 2 Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:42 pm

i'm in the details with the devil.
so now the world can never get me on my level i just gotta get you out of the cage i'm a young lover's rage
update note things go here so u can let ppl know what ur doing
Powrót do góry Go down
https://archiwum.forumpolish.com
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:42 pm

characters w/ FLORRIE

blake is a stone cold criminal. he lives by the motto "live fast die young". he believes that he has to take from the rich and give to the poor. him and his lady friend, cassie have been stealing from various celebrities homes and now the are getting into some hot water while on a bonnie and clyde style adventure.

GIVE ME A REASON

BLAKE PETERSON

tyler hoechlin

b.robertson (cassie)

mia is modern royalty in paris, france. she is a duchess that wishes she could be more. mia aspires to take the crown one day because she wants to good for the country of france. however, charlie's family is first in line for the throne and both families have always been at ends with one another.

STRANGE DELIGHTS

MIA BENSON

crystal reed

d.sharman (charlie)

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:43 pm

characters w/ FLORRIE

blake is a stone cold criminal. he lives by the motto "live fast die young". he believes that he has to take from the rich and give to the poor. him and his lady friend, cassie have been stealing from various celebrities homes and now the are getting into some hot water while on a bonnie and clyde style adventure.

GIVE ME A REASON

BLAKE PETERSON

tyler hoechlin

b.robertson (cassie)

mia is modern royalty in paris, france. she is a duchess that wishes she could be more. mia aspires to take the crown one day because she wants to good for the country of france. however, charlie's family is first in line for the throne and both families have always been at ends with one another.

STRANGE DELIGHTS

MIA BENSON

crystal reed

d.sharman (charlie)

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:43 pm

characters w/ CARLY

farmer's daughter by rodney atkins plot. willow is a farmer's daughter who is entirely too bored with farm life. she just graduated high school and this is about to be the summer of her life. her dad recently hired a very good looking farm hand who willow falls for easily. the only hitch up is that her dad has forbid luke from speaking to her since he is there to work and not flirt with his pretty little daughter.

IN THE HOT SUMEMR SUN

WILLOW BANKS

barbara palvin

l.hemsworth (luke)

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

characters w/ FLORRIE

GIVE ME A REASON

BLAKE PETERSON

tyler hoechlin

gatunek

pochodzenie

gra:

STRANGE DELIGHTS

MIA BENSON

crystal reed

gatunek

pochodzenie

gra:

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

selene o. greengrass

22 YEARS OLD. THE SILENCE. LOOKS LIKE GABRIELLA WILDE.
CHARISMATIC
INTELLIGENT

AMBITIOUS
CUNNING

HOVER FOR APPLICATION

I was born into a family of prestige and power. Greengrass – one of the sacred twenty-eight pureblooded families. Ours was a great tree with many twisted and tangled branches that held true to the blood line. Its roots were deep and strong, but any seedlings that saw fit to betray those roots – the blood traitors – were wiped clear and forgotten. It was of utmost importance that the blood be kept clean and pure.

The significance of our blood lineage was a lesson that my brother, Ramsay, and I learned at a very young age. We would sit in the library in the early morning with Father before he left for work, our tiny feet dangling high above Parisian carpets that Mother so adored. I was just learning how to read, so I followed along the best I could as Ramsay recited the histories of the wizarding world from the literature of our ancestors.

Then the tutor would arrive as Father floo’ed to the Ministry. Mr. Alphonse Christoph was ancient. The only hair he had left appeared to sprout from his ears, and his method of teaching was as dried up and outdated as he looked. Arithmancy and Ancient Runes were among his favorite subjects, but Defense Against the Dark Arts was his precise area of expertise. The latter being a subject that the Ramsay and I dreaded the least.

¤ ¤ ¤

The tattered old hat shouted out ‘Slytherin’ just as it touched the golden hair upon my head. I can’t say that I expected any different, but I was slightly irritated that it hadn’t even taken the time to sort through my mind as it had the others before me. None the less, the table donned in emerald and silver erupted into cheers as soon as the first syllable left its frayed seams that served as a mouth.

Mother and Father were quite pleased with my placement, but my brother seemed annoyed about it. He said he didn’t want his dopey little sister following him around and pestering him. So naturally I had to do just that. And I’m fairly certain that Ramsay wanted to hex me into oblivion by the end of my first year.

The noble house of Slytherin did suit me well. I was, indeed, cunning and had a penchant for pushing the boundaries as far as any rules were concerned. My group friends and I seemed to have a knack for getting into trouble, but it was all in good fun, of course. We were too young to fully understand the burden of our heritage, but, at that time, and we thought we were invincible.

¤ ¤ ¤

I detested the dungeons. They were dark and clung to the scent of rotten mildew, in my most humble of opinions. It was also the only good reason I had to blame for my dreadful marks in Potions, a subject for which I had absolutely no natural talent in. It simply had to be the dreariness of the dungeons that caused my mind to wander during that particular class.

I much preferred the library to the Slytherin commons or even the dormitories in general. It was a quiet place to escape to without the threat of the aimless gossip and chatter that my girl friends were constantly yattering on about. That changed around my fourth year, however, when I became more preoccupied with boys rather than books and school work.

¤ ¤ ¤

I graduated with agreeable marks at the end of my seventh year at Hogwarts. And just as soon as I was out the doors of the school, Father whisked me away to begin working under him at the Ministry of Magic until it came time to become a full-fledged employee. It had been long since been decided that this would be my path; I would be integrated into the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and would then work my way up to being a part of the Wizengamont.

This was the great responsibility that came with the name Greengrass. I was to obediently do as I was told or suffer the consequences. Naturally, I sought out a loophole. I quite liked the Ministry, but I had absolutely no interest in the enforcement of magical laws. I decided to set my sights on becoming a member of the Department of International Magical Cooperation.

I politely introduced myself to a majority of the high officers of the department and gained a good standing with them while subtly expressing my interest in their field. I was determined to mingle and schmooze and kiss as much ass as necessary to get any sort of job offer before my father decided I’d had enough training with him. Lo and behold, my efforts paid off.

¤ ¤ ¤

My position within the Ministry requires a certain amount of discretion as to where my loyalties truly lie. For all intents and purposes, I am a neutral party. No amount of pestering about my family or my blood status will change my answer. It is what is required for my job.

Mother and Father are accepting of my stance, though they are under the impression that if and when the time comes, I’ll be quick to join the righteous side of the battle. In all honesty, I just want to have my own opinion for once in my life. And I finally feel that I’ve gained some sort of control, which is all I’ve ever wanted for myself. I’ll let my parents continue to believe that they have firm grip on me, but the truth is that I’m going to do what I want regardless of their influence.

hi, i'm lola
21 YEARS OLD. EST. CONTACT ME @ PM

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

mary e. macdonald

19 YEARS OLD. OBLIVION. LOOKS LIKE ASTRID BERGES-FRISBEY.
FIERCE
LOYAL

PASSIONATE
THOUGHTFUL

HOVER FOR APPLICATION

i.

I'm five years old, and my parents have left me with the same sitter for the hundredth time. My parents are madly in love, and they go out too often. The sitter they chose is my mother's friend's daughter; I don't like her. She's more interested in having her nose in a magazine than playing with me. I pout all the way to my room when she refuses to pay any attention to me, but I decide she's not worth inviting to my tea party, so I slam the door to let her know she's not welcome. The stuffed animals and dolls are familiar enough with the routine. I set my favorite pink bear in the chair beside me, the china doll goes across, and the purple giraffe takes the seat to my left. As an only child, I have to make do with make-believe instead of playing with siblings.

"Isabelle," I say, "please pour a cup of tea for Pinky." As always, she quickly obeys. I watch in delight as the arm of the porcelain doll raises, the white tea pot following as well.

As Pinky and I begin to discuss our fondness of peanut butter sandwiches, the door opens and my sitter stands in the frame. I glance up and see her jaw is hanging on its hinges.

"I guess you can be invited, but you'll have to share a seat with Patches." I politely inform her. I look over at my giraffe and motion for him to get up to make room for her. The small wooden chair slides backwards a few feet. I look up at her with my best smile, but it's too late; she fainted.

ii.

I've been waiting for this moment ever since I received my letter by a chirping brown owl. My parents were in complete disbelief that their daughter could be a witch, but here I am anyway. The headmaster sat down and had a chat with them, and they seemed to open up to the idea. My parents loved me, and while they were confused, they supported me. I thought of both of them as I stood in the sea of children, waiting for my turn to be sorted. Although the wizarding world was fairly foreign to me, I did all the studying I could before coming to Hogwarts. I learned the houses and tried to decide which one I would be placed in. Perhaps Ravenclaw. I took after my father, and he was the bright and witty one in our family.

"Macdonald, Mary!" A woman called my name. I nervously stepped forward and tried my best not to stumble over anything on my way up to the stool. After taking a seat, she placed a worn looking hat on top of my head. Strange as it was, I could feel it peering into the deepest crevices of my head.

"Hmm... quite a challenge. I see intelligence and dedication, but there is something deeper that lies in your heart. Such passion and courage. You are not afraid to face your fears. Yes, you could do well in another house, but I think you shall truly thrive in... Gryffindor!"

iii.

"Crucio!"

Pain. Every drop of blood coursing through my body is on fire. I'm swallowing acid, and it's filling my lungs. Can't breathe. I can hear each broken beat of my heart ringing in my ears, but miraculously, I can still manage to hear the wicked laughter from above.

Time has slowed down. Has it been hours or days that he's been torturing me? Will it ever end?

"Crucio!"

Lightning strikes my skin, and my veins boil to the point I'm sure they'll burst open in a bloody mess. I writhe on the floor, I plead for mercy, I beg for death.

I'm crying. The pain is too much for me to bear. I wish he would just kill me. I'm about to try and find a way to end it myself when it all vanishes. The torture has stopped, and I can hear my sobs begin to slow. I lay lifelessly on the stone floor. I turn my head, resting my cheek against cold stone; it feels good against my skin. My eyes drift shut as the searing white pain is replaced with numbing darkness. As I fall into unconsciousness, I can just barely make out the sound of falling footsteps and maniacal laughter.

❖ ❖ ❖

I claw my way back into consciousness, dragging myself from a fuzzy dream. When I wake, my throat is dry and my lips are cracked. I spot a glass of water on a table beside me, and I greedily grab it and chug the water. As I attempt to rehydrate myself, I look around the room to figure out where I am. There are rows of single beds with paper sheets covering them. I hear coughing a few rows down, and I notice how clean the air smells.

The hospital wing. That's where I am. But why?

I close my eyes, but realize too late that it was a mistake. I'm bombarded with images of Mulciber snarling curses at me, flashes of light making me crumble to my knees, and white hot pain searing every inch of my flesh.

They ask me what happen, demand to know the truth, but I stay silent. I'm scared. What if he does it again? I'm ashamed. I should have been able to take care of myself.

I want to forget.

iv.

It's summertime, and I am back home until school resumes in the fall. It's been well over six months since the attack, but I still have nightmares. I wake up in the dead of night with a cold sweat coating my forehead and neck. Dark corners frighten me, I even pulled out my old night light.

When I wake this time, I gasp for air and clutch my sheets tighter to my chest. I have to tell myself a dozen times that I'm safe, but it's hard to believe my own words. After my breathing slows, I get up and go into my bathroom. I turn the lights on and stumble over to the sink. Turning the knob, I let the cold water pour out into the palm of my hands. I splash my face and let the cool water cascade down my cheeks. Grabbing a towel, I pat my face dry. I hold the cloth against my lips and stare into the mirror. My eyes are wide, and there are dark circles from lack of sleep. My skin is paler than normal, and my dark locks hang lifelessly around my shoulders.

The girl in the mirror is a stranger. I have to stare until my eyes hurt, but I finally realize that this ghost of a girl is me. She's a weak whisper of the person I once was. My hands fall to my sides, and I feel the boniness of my hips. Have I stopped eating as well as sleeping?

I wasn't this person. I didn't let my fears eat me alive and devour me whole. I fought back.

School started in just two weeks, and I would come back anew. Mulciber wouldn't scare me anymore, I wouldn't let his friends sneers frighten me either. I set the towel aside and made a promise to myself to never succumb to my fears ever again.

v.

I'm graduating. I did just as I promised myself and got back to normal. My friends welcomed me back with open arms, and I am learning how to be happy again. My marks soared and my professors tell me I have a promising future as a healer. I decided that I wanted to do something to help people, I want to keep people safe and care for them. I'm interning at St. Mungo's this summer.

My friends are still suspicious of what happened during those few months after the attack; I never did manage to tell anyone more than my closest confidants, but I think that's going to be a secret I'm taking to the grave. All in all, it no longer matters. Mulciber thought he got the best of me, he thought he beat me down and had me quivering at the sight of him, but no more. I'm not scared of him. Not anymore. If anything, he should be scared of me. He sparked a fire inside of me. I'll fight for what I believe, and I won't let anything or anyone stop me.

vi.

I set the newspaper down and pinch the bridge of my nose to relieve the building tension. Another Muggle has been swept off of the streets of London. The civilians are starting to think it's the work of a serial killer, but I know better. The whispers in the wizarding world are of something darker. An underground Muggle trade operation that snatches Muggles and sells them to the highest bidder. The sick twist? They're starting to take Muggleborns too. Maybe I should be more afraid and go into hiding, but I'm not. After some time passed of me interning at St. Mungo's and shadowing the greatest healers, I was offered a job. People turn to me now, and I'm not going to let fear scare me away from doing what I love.

There is a war brewing, and I know where I stand.

hi, i'm violet
19 YEARS OLD. CENTRAL. CONTACT ME @ PM

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:45 pm

eris k. church

23 YEARS OLD. ORDER. LOOKS LIKE PHOEBE TONKIN.
OBSERVANT
PRODUCTIVE

PASSIONATE
DESPONDENT

HOVER FOR APPLICATION

i talk to god but the sky is empty .

she remembers those nights when she was young, just crossing into the time of her life where solid memories begin to develop. she couldn't give you an actual age, maybe four or five. to her, it is the time when her mam was still alive. she still breathes today, but she is hollow inside. the light in her eyes extinguished long ago, around the time where pap finally caved in on himself and told her that he wasn't cut out for this sort of life. he didn't want to wear a band on his ring or have a youngster clinging to his pant leg. or at least, that was what mam had to say before she quit talking all together. that was around the age where she first met him. he was her escape from the emptiness in her chest, where her heart was supposed to be, the emptiness that projected throughout the tiny flat. she always knew that a little girl wasn't supposed to feel such pain, but she kept tired and brushed her mam's hair and made sure the barren flat was spotless.

the days that are filled with mam and pap are associated with laughter and happiness. there are not many happy days that she can recall. mam and pap were both young. mam is still young, but now she seems more like a shell. pap didn't realize that he was a coward until the moment where it really matter. the moment that he should have been there for his youthful wife and their baby girl. to this day, mam still wears her wedding band and keeps the amingpictures up of pap. then come the days were pap was day but not in all senses of the word. his mind was drifting far off as he tried to come to terms with the life that he had chose. mam did a lot of begging and there was too much hollering in the flat. those days are more abundant, but still not populous. pap was there one day and after a screaming match that caused her to hide under the bed he was gone forever. like pap never existed.

the memories that overrule her childhood are the ones where she pretended to play adult. mam was too blue to get up some days, which made her feel like she wanted to cry. she put on a smile for mam and did all of the chores because she knew how mam liked things. she called mam a ghost because some days she swore she could see right through her. she loves her mam with all of her heart but she spent her childhood watching her float away from her. it wasn't mam taking care of her, she took care of mam. each morning she would have to wake up to make sure that mam got up and went to work. she was the welcome witch for st. mungo's. she never complained. she didn't want to make mam anymore upset that she already was. she never knew much about religion, but sometimes mam talked about god. he seemed like an alright guy, so she talked to him a few times. he ruled everything, so she thought that maybe he could make mam happy. mam never got any happier.

these are the handful of memories that she had collected from her childhood. she doesn't talk about it much because it pales in comparison to the childhoods that are packed with family filled memories that caused happiness, disaster, faith, tragedy, and an overall feeling of belonging. sometimes it is easier for her to pretend that her childhood never happened. her childhood was nothing more than hanging on because didn't know what else to do. as she grew older she realized that she was holding onto faith in a faithless world. she didn't know any better as a child, she just wanted to see her mam smile and maybe buy a new dress because she could. her childhood was severely lacking and potentially caused damage to her as an adult, but she refuses to acknowledge that it was toxic to her in anyway. most times, she refuses to acknowledge it in general.

i too want to be important. by being different. and these girls are all the same .

she knew from day one that she wanted to leave some sort of mark. she would not become mam: a soul that floated from day to day without any comprehension that she was allowing her life to waste away. it pained her to watch her mother sit in a chair for hours on end and never let her eyes stray from the stain on the wall. she wanted to ask her how she could allow herself to wither away, living a life that held absolutely no meaning. sometimes it angered her to the point where she would need to leave the flat to escape the suffocating presence of her mam. her mam then posed to her as the example of what she would never allow herself to become. it didn't matter what she did with her life, all she needed to do was feel as if her life would not be viewed as a waste when she finally passed on. her standards for herself were never set high, but that was only because she wanted to leave as many possibilities as she could at her disposal. all she needed was for her life to matter.

being observant, she also realized that those around her did not match up with her idea of leaving an impact. she wanted to focus on a bigger ideal, allowing herself to become lost in a concept that would hopefully reshape the world in some way. she could not allow herself to be confined with rungs on the ladder of future. if she could help it, she would not live a conventional life that was accepted by society because it fit into the status quo. she would go above and beyond what the world accepted and give those around her a reason to talk. this whole idea was not outrageous, it was perfectly acceptable by those who even remotely knew her. they would say that she never got caught up on the little things, always had a love for life, and showed a serious drive for whatever it seemed to be that internally fulled her. no one really understood her, but she never let anyone down and was well enough company. except for when she got a little too much firewhiskey in her system, then it was best to steer clear from her.

there was nothing that could contain her. full of wits and intelligence, those around her were usually baffled because of the thoughtless schemes she became involved in. she argued that if she wanted to find what her passion was she would need to experience it all. her thirst extended to all sorts of thing: company, knowledge, experiences, or anything that would give her something to talk about. she seemed to be all over the place, but no one could deny that she always saw things through. but some the things she welcomed into her life were questionable. her knowledge sometimes failed to be put to practical use because she wanted to do anything possible to feel alive. most of her knowledge was disregarded because it didn't fit into the groves of her life. she was looking for something, she just didn't know exactly what is was. no matter how much she seemed to live, there was always a sadness that hung over her. it was the hole in her structure that had been formed early on in her life. it was nothing she could help, but everyone noticed it. they were all just too nice to say anything about it.

kiss me, and see how important i am .

he came into her life when she was nine years old. pap had been out of the picture for four summers. she didn't count the years, she counted the summers because her birthday was in the summer. she didn't mean to meet him, it all happened by accident. their flat was smack dab in the middle of godric's hollow, with a few other wizarding families living in their building and the one across the street. he lived across the street, and he was outside having a wooden sword fight with his brother when she was walking back from the market. the paper grocery bags were never sturdy and she was tiny, which was an equation for disaster. the bag began to topple over in her arms and ripped, sending its contents spilling all over the walkway. his brother pointed at the mess and laughed, to which he stabbed him in the gut with the sword and ran over to help her collect the items and carry them up to the flat. she invited him in and they made cheese and ham sandwiches together, starting the beginning of her bumpy ride with him.

he became a constant in her life that she never asked for. she didn't want his support, but she received it anyway with how potent his presence became in her life. mam never told her what to do, so she would go out adventuring with him, buy cheap toys with him that they break later that day, and go on outings with his family because they accepted her as an extension of their family. if she is asked about her childhood, she speaks of the memories that she created with him before a lump forms in her throat. she never meant to become dependent, but he made her felt like she mattered and she no longer had to care for herself. he cared for her. he made her laugh, he made her angry, he made her upset, but most of all he made her matter. there was nothing between them because they were both of magical descent and seemed to fit together effortlessly. he filled the void that her mam created with her emptiness. she abandoned the one who she was supposed to love for the one who she never meant to meet but made her whole.

they completed each other, making one another the best version of each other. they entered hogwarts at the age of eleven and were both sorted into ravenclaw, something that they thought nothing about. all of their time was still spent with one another. it was something that their friends picked up on immediately and never quit jabbering about. being surrounded by their friends, she began to gain proper perspective on their relationship, gaining more insight, she swore that she understood completely while he never seemed to pick up on anything. by the time she was fourteen she realized that she was in love with him. it was a mind numbing realization that she had no idea how to handle. mam didn't love her, but she loved mam. all of the love that she ever gave out was never returned. she wanted him to realize the situation himself, which was entirely too painful because as the years went on she found herself feeling marginally more unwanted.

they were studying together, just as they did every friday afternoon. they retreated to his dormitory at promptly four o'clock, disregarding the whistles and crude comments directed towards them. it was typical behavior that porter had learned to block out after the second year. eris had been listening to their commentary more closely lately, her cheeks were flushed a pale pink as she closely walked behind porter. they were both sixteen, currently in the middle of their sixth year. it wasn't as if a thing had changed since they had first met; eris and porter were still inseparable and they looked to each other for answers about life.

"i don't think they'll ever quit," she mumbled softly, wondering if porter would catch her words.

he threw his bag off of his shoulder and launched it across the room, watching it land on his bed. porter turned to face her, the corner of his eyes crinkling in amusement as he smiled. "come on er, you know they think they can get a rise out of us."

she gave him a delayed nod as she walked past him to sit on the edge of his bed. the past few weeks she had been more detached in terms of their friendship. porter had picked up on her minor behavior changes immediately, but eris boiled it down to tension with her mam. that caused him to give her space immediately; he knew full well that her mam was a subject she never discussed. not even with him. porter couldn't deduct that the reason she had fallen into a funk was because every subtle attempt at flirting she directed towards him and each slightly romantic idea she suggested seemed to go right over his handsome head.

she just wanted to shout out that he was a bloke for not realizing she loved him.

instead, eris allowed herself to fall back and she slowly exhaled a shaky breath. "they fail to realize that they've run out of snide remarks and have begun to recycle the ones from third year." she took a stab at a teasing tone, which porter seemed to buy because he crossed the dormitory and plopped down onto his bed as well.

"we'll be outta here soon enough. we'll forget about them and move on with our lives."

there was a finality in his tone. he was always thinking about the future. a burning ache began to overcome eris's chest as she thought that eventually she would become one those people that he forgot about.turning onto her side, she looked at porter with a panicked look in her eyes. he was closer than she had anticipated, only a few inches away from her because space had never been an issue among them. she wanted to make it so that he would never want to let her slip from his mind. eris couldn't take it anymore; she needed to show him how much he mattered to her. a sense of urgency propelled her as she shifted closer to him. he was confused but he said nothing, and eris ignored her heartbeat in her eyes as she directed her lips towards his. porter finally put two and two together and the panic she felt moments ago mirrored in his eyes. their lips nearly met before he threw himself back and fell off the bed to meet the floor with a dull thump.

no words needed to be spoken as he gave her a stunned look, unable to move from his jarred spot on the floor. tears stung her eyes immediately; shame replaced the urgency and she knew that she needed to escape. her bag slid off of her shoulder but that was the least of her worries. porter had been the one constant in her life. a constant that she had torn out of her life because she had made the daring move to convey her feelings to her. unrequited, she felt as if her heart had been torn out of her chest. her feet carried her down the steps, allowing her to stumble into the common room as tears caused her vision to turn blurry. clusters of people looked at her quizzically as she crumpled in the center of the room and allowed her sobs to escape in pitiful moans.

i must get my soul back from you; i am killing my flesh without it .

he kissed her two weeks later.

she never knew that she had a temper until her first taste of rejection smacked her right in the face. usually she remained placid about things, finding joy in her experiences. never before had she faced a brick wall that she did not have any idea how to clime over. she had made sure that her life was a flowing river, she was not sure if she would remain composed if she ever hit a snag. she appeared as if she had a grip on her life and what she was doing, but the truth was that she was scared as hell because did not have any idea what she was doing with herself. she had a general idea, but she always overlooked the minute details. that what he was there for. he made sure that she went back to fully complete things: a better form of the productivity that she was able to achieve. she had never thought that she would have to try and carry on without him. as much as she hated to admit it, she had depended on him and now she was sure that she could not survive without him.

she hated him for making her feel weak. through all of her obscure students, she had never felt weak because she was the one in control of her life. he had also given her strength in the form of his unyielding support. for two weeks she went on without his presence. she will tell anyone who asks that it was complete hell. those fourteen days are a haze for her that she can only label was agonizing. he had come to stand as a piece of her life that she could not allow to continue missing. the issue was that her pride kept her from seeking him out to tell him that she wanted him in her life in any way possible. eventually he found her on the astronomy tower, teetering dangerously on the ledge of the tower. he pulled her back immediately and she screamed at him, telling him that he no longer had a say in anything that she did. she hollered at him until her face threatened to turn blue from a lack of oxygen, which was finally when he grabbed her by her waist and kissed it.

when she was recollected he told her that he had been thinking of kissing her for a month and wanted it to be perfect. her abrupt kiss had shocked him and he needed to rethink everything because he had been sure of the fact that she was not even remotely interested him. they had been best friends, which was why he was not allowing himself to believe that she could possibly love him as well. things were reconciled between them instantly. for the rest of their career at hogwarts they posed as the couple that everyone else wished they could mimic. school suddenly became heaven on earth and she was convinced that her impact would be creating a bubble of happiness with him. summers were filled with more adventures and days upon days spent at each other's flat. a falling out occurred with her mam because she saw them outside the flat one day and he kissed her goodnight. she began to cry and then broke down when she came inside. all of her bottled up frustration was finally released and she said things to her mam she wishes that she could take back.

they married when she turned eighteen. each of them swore that they would never find anyone else, that their soul mate had existed beside them since the age of nine. mam had no say in her choice because she had moved out after school had finished. she felt a twang of guilt occasionally, but it was easy enough to focus on him instead of mam. his family welcomed her as his bride without any hesitation because they had watched their relationship bloom for over half of their lives. there were only two conditions that they had to meet: they needed to find a place of their own and show them that they both had plans for the future. she decided on trying for a ministry position, any one that she could snag, and he became an apprentice potioneer. fate seemed to be smiling upon them because only three months after graduation a living space over one of the shops in diagon alley opened up. they were going to begin the rest of lives together.

their perceptions of reality were slightly warped because the rest of their lives did not last as long as expected. she had no issues with the first two years of their marriage. the ministry treated her well but she acted as more of a lackey than anything else. still, the income was great so she had no complaints. he flourished at his job and began to vigorously climb up and make progress. she found herself becoming upset with her standstill by the time she turned twenty. squabbles sprang up between the two of them, but they were solved eventually. the happiness still existed, but she put more focus into her job and pestered until she finally was offered a position in the dragon research and restraint bureau. her days at work became longer and longer because she wished to prove to them that she was a valuable worker. her side of the bed was left empty most nights. space seemed to creep between them, like an imaginary stake was driving its way into their relationship.

he finally said something the night of her twenty first birthday. they were supposed to go out to her favorite restaurant, an act that he was sure she would find to be a pleasant surprise. she had been working in bulgaria, but he had assured her that she would be home the afternoon of her birthday and no issues would arise. that was the first night that she stood him up, allowing him to sit in the restaurant for two hours before he returned home, resigned. a shouting match occurred when she came home at two o'clock in the morning. he was more hurt than anything. the hurt easily transformed into rage and that was also the first night she slept out on the couch. in the morning the pain of what had happened overcame her and she ran into the bedroom, curling up against him and murmuring an apology through her sobs. she could not lose him, he was her constant. that was what she called him, that was his pet name. they were meant to be together. they had to be together or else that meant the world was letting them down.

the world let them down.

not even a year passed before the space between them grew until a canyon seemed to separate them. neither of them could give a feasible explanation as to how they had fallen apart into so many pieces. they both felt the agony sink into their very bones, but neither of them could seem to find a way to resolve the issue. both of them turned to behavior that was uncalled for but posed as their self medication. he found the company of other witches soothing, mostly because he pictured them as her. the bottle became a pleasant way to end each evening, until every bar knew her name. it is not to say that everything had fizzled out of their marriage. both of them loved each other just as they had when they were sixteen, but life seemed to have something else in mind for them. not what they had imagined. they both cried when they finally sat at the table in the dim light of the kitchen and decided that it would be best if they cut each other out of the other's life. that way they could both right themselves and hopefully find happiness once more.

he was her happiness,

somehow, she chased her happiness off. at the age of twenty three, she has not spoken to him in a year but the pain rests heavily on her chest. her job at the ministry is still hers, but she does not feel the same joy when she works. mam is still a nonexistent piece in her life, however, she feels as if she better understands her. she feels hollow, just like she imagines mam does. she also still wears her wedding band. it reminds her just how easily she can destroy the best things in her life.

hi, i'm bones
18 YEARS OLD. EASTERN. CONTACT ME @ ASK FOR AIM

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:45 pm

SEVENTEEN

TWIN SISTER

WRECKLESS

WILD

OUTGOING

FAKE SEER

ABIGAIL R. ERVIN

B
A
S
I
C

abby ervin is quite different from alba. the two grew up together, but abby was more of a mama's girl than alba was, and while alba was more observant and quiet, abby was more loud and wreckless. the wrecklessness and loudness didn't come until abby started repeating alba's visions (alba is a seer, and abby was not gifted) and claiming them as her own. alba, not minding that the attention wasn't on her, allowed her to continue because it made her sister more confident. they've had their fair share of arguments about it because abby tends to make light of alba's visions because she doesn't actually see them but also because abby is far more easy going than alba is, in general.

at hogwarts, i imagined abby as making lazy half-assed "prophecies" and using one of alba's just to keep people going with her story. they get along, for the most part, but they aren't incredibly close. i imagined her as anything but gryffindor, but i'd prefer slytherin. not really set in stone, but i imagined her as more of the fend-for-yourself, i-do-what-i-want sort of girl. we can talk more about how the vision thing goes down because i don't really have a concrete idea. maybe they have some weird twin link thing going on, maybe not. we'll see. REGARDLESS. i'd like you to pm me about this or aim me (pm for that, pls) so we can discuss her because i'd like to discuss things. yeah.

it will probably also be ending soon because alba's going to be found out, but i would love if abigail took on a more protective role in the future, maybe as a part of growing up?

i would LOVE it if someone took her, though. there are so many different ways their sisterhood can go, and i anticipate arguments and late night sessions between the two of them, and basically, i can't wait to get her here. ps. they're identical twins so barbara palvin would also be her pb.

heavily inspired by this.

SEVENTEEN

BEST FRIEND

BOOKWORM

LUSTY

RAVENCLAW

OPEN PB

PENDING

B
A
S
I
C

so i'm just going to call this guy ben for the sake of the ad and clarity. ben and alba met getting onto the train before first year. they didn't talk until they were alone together, both being more on the shy side, and they've been inseparable ever since. there's been very little romance between them other than a crush in third or fourth year on her end, and he's been snogging other girls since around then, anyway. she foresees almost all of them ending, but keeps quiet about it because she thinks it's unfair if she tells him how it ends.

i didn't really have any set personality traits other than quieter, but willing to run out and snog girls in libraries, y'know? he's toned down on that lately, had formed a crush on her at the end of fifth year/beginning of sixth, but she's not reciprocating it at all. the suggested face i have is francisco lachowski, but again, totally open, really. i imagine he'd be somewhat handsome, though, given his extracurricular activities. i also have him as a fan of quidditch, but he hasn't tried out despite her suggesting it several times. maybe he's afraid of heights? idk. totally up to you, but alba needs her best friend kthnxbai.

he also is quite cowardly and will soon be selling out alba's boyfriend (she literally tells this guy everything about everything in her life, so he knows as much as she does) as an order member to death eaters in order to save his family from torture or death. it might make him cling more tightly to her or distance himself, whatever you feel is right for him.

** note, she will likely never reciprocate this. not completely, and certainly not enough to give into it. she is currently involved with someone, and it'll probably continue on. how much he likes her/for how long is entirely up to you, i just want the tension in the friendship for now.

heavily inspired by this.
Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:46 pm

persephone mira aspen

hunter

heiress

heterosexual

gemma ward

a falling star

you're raised with silver spoons and pink slippers and dolls with glass eyes so real you fancy you can pluck them out and swap them with your own. you all are, and you can't remember when, exactly, the light goes out of your sister's eyes a bit. she becomes a little less like you, a little more like the eldest whose eyes were always a trace sadder than everyone else's, you think. but you're too young to wonder or to pay any attention at all until, that is, the change comes to you, and the next time you peek over the bathroom sink at the mirror, you wonder if you hadn't swapped eyes with your doll after all.

fell from your heart

as you grow older, you come to realize that maybe it's not sadness that reflects in your eyes or your sisters' whenever your father picks up a knife or pinches a silver bullet between his fingertips. as you grow older, you realize that maybe it's determination instead. hunting runs in the family blood, daddy tells you one morning when he's rushed to get to the office but manages to kiss your forehead anyways. you'll understand someday, he says, and sets a gun on the table for you to take apart.

& landed in my eyes

you don't envy your eldest sister who has to learn business and banking in addition to hunting, and by the time you're old enough to feel that way, you've also managed to grasp some other fundamental concepts of life.

one: real monsters look human, and

two: we live to kill those monsters.

but that's not to say you can't have a life outside of hunting. your father is a prime example, after all, what with being the ceo of a bank and officially retired from "the business." sometimes you wonder if your mother even knows, and other times you're sure she does because behind every knowing smile she flashes your sister whenever she has to go on "business trip", there seems to be a tight-lipped "good luck" hidden in there somewhere.

i screamed aloud as it tore through them

you're hardly seventeen when you beg for your first real assignment. please, daddy, please. i can do it alone, really alone. all he does, though, is stare down at you behind those sloped eyebrows that seem to say "don't be a child, persephone."

but you win, anyways. you're not sure how, and you can't even really remember what he says when he agrees. all you remember is kneeling by his chair and flashing your best "i'll be good" smile to which he responds by patting your head and then swiveling back around to take a call on his bluetooth.

& now it's left me blind

you're not enamored by him, and you never forget what he really is. he's forced three hunters to commit suicide and three others to almost do the same, your sister tells you. he's young but dangerous, and the only way to get close to someone like that is to make nice.

maybe the reason your father agrees is because he's the same age as you or practically, anyways, and when you transfer to his school, daddy makes sure you have nearly identical schedules. he's nice, something tells you in the back of your mind, when he offers you a hand as you hobble to the nurse's office because you just so happened to twist your ankle at his locker.

but in the end, in the very end, you're still not prepared. you're still young and naive and overconfident, and it doesn't matter how many witches you've already helped to kill. he's different, he's stronger, and more importantly, he's much, much stronger than you.

the stars, the moon

you see, he says, when you find yourself suddenly unable to pull the trigger of the gun that you've pointed at his back. my power is compulsion, he continues, and you're shaking because your arm won't do as you say and neither, it seems, will your mind.

but i can't, he purrs, turning around to face you, compel anyone to do anything that they absolutely will not do. i can't compel someone afraid of water to drown themselves, someone in love with life to commit suicide.

if that shit-eating grin isn't the most disgusting thing you've ever seen, then you don't know what is. but curiously, very curiously, something about it looks not so disgusting as he continues to speak, as you ever so slowly lower your weapon.

so, he laughs, the fact that you can't kill me right now means that part of you doesn't want to; all i've done is amplified it.

it starts with a gun and ends in a bedroom, and by morning, all you've got to show for your pains is blood-stained sheets and regret.

they have all been blown out

two years haven't dulled your anger or your disappointment at having failed. when you step onto the streets of new orleans, you feel fire in your blood. you'll finish what you couldn't before, what he deceived you into doing instead. because that's all witchcraft is, deception and monstrosity, and if you can't do something as small as this, then you're not fit to be your father's daughter.

you left me in the dark

mimi ● nineteen ● pm/aim/skype/tumblr

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitimePią Cze 28, 2019 7:46 pm

nineteen

10 posts

major

membergroup

application

shipper

aka alias

for the css
CODE
.wid { width: 240px;
background: #fff;
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
border-bottom: 1px dotted #000 }

.minip { width: 240px;
background: #2F2E3B;
padding-top: 10px;
padding-bottom: 20px;
border-top:1px dotted #F0D8E1 }

.lino { width: 100px;
background: #DBD1B1;
color: #000;
padding: 5px;
text-align:center;
font-family: trebuchet ms;
font-size: 7px;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 1px;
-webkit-transform: skew(10deg); }

.lina { width: 100px;
background: #F2E7C5;
color: #000;
padding: 5px;
text-align:center;
font-family: trebuchet ms;
font-size: 7px;
text-transform: uppercase;
letter-spacing: 1px;
-webkit-transform: skew(10deg); }

for the html (mini profile section
CODE

aka

Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

image is 200x200, obviously, and looks best in black and white, ctrl+f 'IMAGE HERE' and place the url of your image

to change the accent color ctrl+f '9DC4BB' and replace with the color of your choice

the reply code is free to use without credit

no ripping, redistributing, removal of credit, etc.

kill the boy and let the man be born

Your grace seven hells dragons, mulled wine prince, honeyed locusts we light the way night's watch sword green dreams. Feed it to the goats, though all men do despise us you know nothing the seven gargoyles. Cold coin moleskin moon-flower juice as high as honor the wall suckling pig bannerman bloody mummers. Sister ever vigilant beware our sting, in his cups merchant he asked too many questions your grace.
Arbor gold realm crows. A taste of glory nuncle. Spiced wine, blood let me soar, slay mare's milk gargoyles, rouse me not tread lightly here. Green dreams poison is a woman's weapon. Never resting drink, your king commands it. Motley moon-flower juice ice craven. The wall. Pavilion throne, mulled wine old bear, gown coopers death manhood, others nightsoil bloody mummers goblet crows. Full of terrors greyscale. Night's watch. Spare me your false courtesy. The seven smallfolk, ever vigilant, dog brothel, arbor gold, magister. Suckling pig, your grace moon-flower juice, lord of light cold, squire no song so sweet murder. Mare's milk seven hells. Spiced wine. Mulled wine. Snow warg feast, bloody mummers, honeyed locusts, never resting, garron. Greyscale spiced wine, old bear, night's watch, suckling pig, moleskin. None so wise green dreams.
Mare's milk, winter is coming spider, seven hells ever vigilant, death before disgrace crimson the wall. Craven honed and ready smallfolk. Bloody mummers your grace chamber moon-flower juice. Pride and purpose. Ours is the fury. Let it be written cloak. You know nothing slave throne. Old bear, dirk night's watch murder, court moon and stars, ice motley the seven spiced wine. Never resting. Spearwife green dreams. Ever vigilant beware our sting. The last of the dragons. Magister spiced wine, the wall, arbor gold, flagon betrothed, ward. Trueborn mare's milk raiders. Seven hells old bear greyscale. Your grace the seven. Honeyed locusts. Never resting. Arakh righteous in wrath.

Bloody mummers, no foe may pass, always pays his debts, work her will milk of the poppy. Moon-flower juice. Lord of light, green dreams, the wall, arbor gold, brothel. Let me soar. Milk of the poppy. Ever vigilant full of terrors. Cold none so fierce. Tower old bear. Mace night's watch spiced wine coin. Slave tread lightly here tunic. Honed and ready. Pride and purpose moleskin our sun shines bright our sun shines bright smallfolk. Seven hells lance the seven. Never resting. Moon-flower juice dungeon coopers ice. Death before disgrace steel moon and stars.

FRIENDS Maidenhead we do not sow. Wildling mulled wine, green dreams, suckling pig, crows sun, whore. Maegi full of terrors. Your grace chamber.

ENEMIES Lance none so wise. Work her will beware our sting slave. Your grace, a taste of glory, as high as honor, ever vigilant no song so sweet.

LOVERS In his cups squire trueborn. The wall moon. Mare's milk. None so fierce.

OTHERS Night's watch. Righteous in wrath.

CODE
[dohtml]

a line of lyrics or list of traits here

/* SHIPPER CONTENT GOES HERE*/

FRIENDS here

ENEMIES here

LOVERS here

OTHERS here

[/dohtml]

DAENERYS + JON

Your grace righteous in wrath, manhood ever vigilant, trencher honeyed locusts lamprey seven hells bloody mummers mulled wine ward. Betrothed none so fierce brother, he asked too many questions mare's milk the seven work her will. The last of the dragons honed and ready old bear as high as honor arbor gold. Feed it to the goats crypt, no foe may pass though all men do despise us bannerman.

OLENNA + JON

Feast the seven sorcery royal, righteous in wrath, the wall night's watch ironborn seven hells merchant you know nothing. Moon never resting arbor gold, nuncle mulled wine the last of the dragons clansmen crows ever vigilant. None so wise poison is a woman's weapon death before disgrace spiced wine trencher moon-flower juice. No foe may pass old bear, others cloak chamber your grace milk of the poppy your grace.

CODE
[dohtml]

CHAR1 + CHAR2

REPLY #1

CHAR1 + CHAR2

REPLY #2

[/dohtml]
Powrót do góry Go down
Admin
Admin

moria levesque *
And I told you to be patient, And I told you to be fine, And I told you to be balanced, And I told you to be kind, And in the morning I'll be with you, But it will be a different kind

this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies.

& 

CODE
[dohtml]

moria levesque *
And I told you to be patient, And I told you to be fine, And I told you to be balanced, And I told you to be kind, And in the morning I'll be with you, But it will be a different kind

this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies. this is where you put the content, whatever it may be. tell us your list of friends, lovers, enemies.

& 

[/dohtml]
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Kody długie   Kody długie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Kody długie
Powrót do góry 
Strona 2 z 2Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2